SKAspot

Please someone, I'm going mental! Does any1 know where I can go for a night of skanking fun in London - there must be places!!
Any help appreciated :)
Hazel xxx
P.s. add me!

Tags: club, clubs, event, events, gig, gigs

Views: 576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Come down to see Goldmaster Allstars on Saturday night at Rhythm Factory and receive their brand new Promo CD Free of charge! – that’s right, a FREE CD for every person who comes out.

Goldmaster will also be performing with new vocalist Maria Nayler (15 singles released so far including a No. 3 Hit in 1998)

On the night the gig will be streamed live by next2friends.com. come down to rhythm factory and get your face, on the internet live. They stream live via mobile phone, meaning they can talk to the audience, go to the bar, and watch the bands like everyone else in the venue. A truly unique experience on the web.

Visit their website to find out more.
http://www.next2friends.com/
Theres plenty of nights if you like the older stuff, aswell as rocksteady and reggae. set the tone being my favorite.

Coast to coast

set the tone

hard as nails

club ja

ska bar
Very helpful! Thankyou so much xx

Simon said:
Theres plenty of nights if you like the older stuff, aswell as rocksteady and reggae. set the tone being my favorite.

Coast to coast

set the tone

hard as nails

club ja

ska bar
October's Ska Biscuits - come party with No. 1 Station!

http://www.wegottickets.com/event/36565 for TICKETS.

don't forget, your £10 entry fee also gets you a copy of the Album!
Ooooo
no 1 station is a cracking album
hey! have you been to voodoo at electroworks on the last friday of every month in angel? its pretty awesome and play some wicked ska :)
Yeah actually, I often go there! T'is good :-) however, I'm looking for a more 2-tone night than 3rd wave...
Thanks!

Jon Lawrence said:
hey! have you been to voodoo at electroworks on the last friday of every month in angel? its pretty awesome and play some wicked ska :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SKAspot's Admins

Andy Jeter
(Creator and Admin of SKAspot.com)

Umbrella Bed
(Honorary Admin)

Alex Choiselat

DC Sound System

(Honorary Admin)

Our Sponsors

SKAspot is brought you by our sponsor: