SKAspot

Please someone, I'm going mental! Does any1 know where I can go for a night of skanking fun in London - there must be places!!
Any help appreciated :)
Hazel xxx
P.s. add me!

Tags: club, clubs, event, events, gig, gigs

Views: 573

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bombskare

16 February 2008 at 9:00 PM 6 hours ago

Where

Hootananny Brixton, London
95 Effra Road, London SW2 1DF
Details

Bombskare are finally heading back to London - this time playing the sister venue of our regular Inverness haunt, Hootananny. The gig's a late one and a free one. Should be rockin!

http://www.myspace.com/bombskare
bombskare.com
EASTER SUN 23/03 SKA MEET- PISS UP NINA/ERIC'S BDAY & BANDS!
EASTER SUNDAY 23RD MARCH SKA MEET UP & SKAVILLE UK...
WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR?????????SKA PISS UP March 23rd Easter Sunday
Following the great day we had on Jan 5th. Ska beat Pete had an idea for another meet up.
What do you all think of March 23rd Easter sunday. THE FIGHTING COCK @ 2pm. Highbury islington tube right next door.
Then downstairs @ 6pm Skaville UK, New Town Kings and Swagga + Dj Ska Beat Pete @ Venue Buffalo bar. Highbury. right next door to tube,
I reckon this sounds like a great Idea so I will start the list off Please add your name and repost. We all had such a laugh on saturday lets all do it again...
Also Jet is giving 10 pounds off Ska splash tickets if you go to this & book tickets.
Also travelodge kings cross is coming up for 29quid http://www.travelodge.co.uk/index.php
Sat 15th March 08

Live @ The Ace Cafe, London

THE RIFFS + The Rock It Dogs + Estevez

Tickets £10

8 p.m til late
To celebrate 12 years of the label, Do The Dog Music together with Skanights Promotions will be hosting a DO THE DOG MUSIC 12TH ANNIVERSARY BASH on Saturday 5th April 2008 at The Rhythm Factory, 16 .. 18 Whitechapel Road, London, E1 1EW (nearest tubes Whitechapel & Aldgate East).
Appearing live at the Bash will be 5 of the UK's finest ska outfits: Smoke Like A Fish, Splitters, Ettin, Four 0 & Dirty Revolution! Doors will be open from 7pm til late. DJ Ska beat pete

Advance tickets for the Bash are available now for £8.00 directly from Do The Dog Music HQ! This £8.00 fee includes postage & you will not have to pay a booking fee when ordering from us!

To order your tickets now send a cheque (made payable to Do The Dog Music) along with your name & postal address to: Do The Dog Music, 65 Blackdown Way, Thatcham, Berkshire, RG19 3FY.
Thanks djmiggy, keep em coming B-)
So glad this post came up - I'll be in London for 2 nights this June...not sure of the dates yet, but would like to catch a show. skasurgery seems to be the place to find out dates??

Thanks!
no probs yeah ska surgerys kool know 1 or 2 of them on thier
www.skanights.co.uk runs a ska night first saturday of every month at Rhythm Factory in East London. Nearest Underground: Aldgate East.

next up is the Do The Dog Records Birthday Bash on 5th April (cheers for posting it up already Miggy!)
Smoke Like A Fish, Splitters, Ettin, Four 0, Dirty Revolution. + DJ BOsher, Eli, Sonix. BAnds 7pm - midnight. DJ's to 4am.

Then on 3rh May, we got SKAVILLE UK with Rhoda Dakar and Jennie BelleStar + Supports and DJ's.

Damn - the UK seems to be healthy. I'll be there sometime towards the end of June....
make it early july, and i have a treat for you...

5th July - Pama international, The Slackers, The Pietasters. London ULU!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SKAspot's Admins

Andy Jeter
(Creator and Admin of SKAspot.com)

Umbrella Bed
(Honorary Admin)

Alex Choiselat

DC Sound System

(Honorary Admin)

Our Sponsors

SKAspot is brought you by our sponsor: